Fort Vancouver Little League
Vancouver, WA Youth Baseball & Softball for Boys & Girls Age 4-18
Mariners Little League Day, June 9th. click here!
FVLL is a 100% volunteer-driven organization! Your help is always welcomed and appreciated, regardless of your skill, age or talent. Currently we have positions available for new coaches, managers, umpires and coordinators. We can provide training when necessary and welcome any and all contributions. If you want to help, we want your help
! Please contact us today.
Fort Vancouver Little League represents a proud tradition and legacy of youth baseball and softball in Vancouver, Washington. Many of our coaches, managers, umpires and board members played for FVLL themselves when they were young. Established in 1953 and located on Mill Plan Blvd
across the street from Hudson's Bay High School, we're the oldest Little League in Clark County, Washington.
FVLL is active in the Vancouver, Washignton community year-round!
- January. Spring season begins with sign-ups.
- February. Try-outs.
- March. Practices begin, coaching and umpire clinics, field-prep work parties.
- April-June. Regular season games run from April through the middle of June. We end our Spring season in June with a closing ceremony and the annoucement of our All-Stars Teams. The Little League World Series Tournament Trail begins locally in late June with the District 4 All-Star Games.
- August-October. FVLL participates in the District 4 "Fall Ball" Program for players aged 8-15 years old.
- September-December. The FVLL Board meets to review the current year and organize for the new year.